Saturday, January 26, 2008

.........Reason # 972 why I don't make cookies...chocolate chip anyway

Sarajevo, Bosnia
1.26.08

I don't make cookie dough often (ch.chip) because I gobble up the cookie dough. UGGGH then I feel bad, but boy doesn't cookie dough taste yummy........and they just sounded great the other day.......so I finished baking them all today.......didn't really care for the recipe though so I don't really recommend the recipe from the back of the chocloate chips (milk) tom thumb store brand....not that great.

Let's see last night we had Bosnian Pizza. Not quite frazinni's or dominos or carmines or pizza hut or even little ceaser's....but it was good......

ummmm.....oh yes. advice: the cookie scoops you can get in the store that have the silicone bottom and you just "push" it through and a perfect little cookie dropping falls out. Yeah. Doesn't work. well with choc. chip or the whoppie cookie dough.....it just gets stuck. mom suggested to dip the cookie scooper in water first....but I just gave the spoon to sabina. i was tired of meesing with it......there went $4.95.

I have pretty flowers on my table orange daisies and tiger lillies......love fresh flowers.....

well I am attempting the yogurt again will let you know how it turns out......

toodles,
Nelle

No comments: