Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....


SARAJEVO, BOSNIA

12-5.07



Well. I had a request for another lasagna today. No worries, by any means I am not being boastful, it's just exciting to me that all that work (yes work in the kitchen) seems to be doing pretty well....and it's exciting that my food is edible. Who knew? My mom has always told me to read cookbooks and get into the kitchen, but I have always refused. So it's exciting to hear that my cooking efforts are being re-requested!

But, we decided to go for the ol' Taj Majal, so tonight after a heavy duty workout (it's treadmill day....I am so dreading it) then I will head to the Taj with my BFF and drown down calories with good yummie Naan. My plans for cooking today though are to try to make sopapillas. I don't have a deep fat fryer but I remember my friend Lori made sopapillas at my house a few years ago and she didn't have a deep fat fryer......and well I need to invite her to join our group, she is so much fun and an awesome cook.

So It's December 6,

Happy Birthday Robin

and Christmas is around the corner.......do you have any holiday dishes you enjoy making, that's a tradition in your family? Email me the recipes! I would love to try something new and fun.....mom and I are planning our meal now......it should be tons of fun and lots of hard work......I really hope I can go to Oklahoma and see my Grandpa for Christmas this year......well I've got to head out and run some errands.......will keep you posted......until we meet again my fair ladies of the kitchen!

~~~~~

Nelle~~~~~

No comments: