Tuesday, March 18, 2008

a pretty niece

3.18.08 HAPPY BDAY DARRIN!
Waxahachie, Texas
and HAPPY BDAY AFTON! her bday was yesterday....a little shamrock babe!
Well....mom & I had a meeting last week and came across this delicious salad with strawberries, grapes, almonds, tomatoes, spinach leaves, poppy seed dressing we recreated it today - it's BEEEEUTIFUL & it's delicious!
I haven't had any mishaps lately when Aunt Joyce & U. Dwayne were here I scraped my finger with the potatoe peeler and well that hasn't healed yet....nothing like a little shaved skin to get the "mmmhhmmm's" going around the table....I tried to trick Rena Grace by adding cottage cheese TO HER MASHED POTATOES and she threw them on the floor. Yes, it's a good thing she is pretty because I am at my wits end at times like that....I really understand what they mean when you hear that you can lose the weight after a baby because you are always chasing them around...uh. YEAH. but I thinkt hat is for stay at home mom's....are all the babysitters thin? because if not you should try Rena out for your diet. ONE BUSY GIRL.
Today we went through all the seed and garden ordering catalouges mom has around the house and she was in heaven she spread them all over the back hallway - you couldn't walk through the hallway. guess who had to clean up that mess? yep me.

Well no desserts, no pretty or floppy ones to share....I am making a smothered cube steak, salad and attempting fried okra for Dad tonight. We SHALL see....now I have to go to Office Depot and buy a printer....toodles poodles.

1 comment:

nipsum said...

How do you do.
I hope to see blog.
Please link to this site.