Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm singing in the snow......just singing in the snow......



12-14-07

Sarajevo, Bosnia

Well today is my friend Tammy Dunn Stone's Bday and I haven't seen or talked to her for 7 years....sad how time goes by and life takes you away and you just stop keeping in touch....but in case she happens to ever stumble upon this blog - a very Happy Bday to you! And as it was for me on my bday, it is snowing today here in 'Jevo for yours!

So my pix is the second Tres Leches cake I've ever made......I'm still hunting high and low for the chocolate tres leches cake that we had at Bahama Breeze.....that recipe is somewhere on the web - I just know it! It's not the prettiest cake but it tastes great and surprisingly it isn't AS heavy as you'd think........I took a small bite out of it, before i took the pix.......I'm a dork.

My dreadful stat class is over on Monday so I won't be SO preoccupied and I start a new class on Tuesday, but I get a full two weeks off for Christmas and New Years....woohoo!

If you have any holiday recipes you would like to share........send them my way!

aitk.recipes@yahoo.com

Have a fun day!

NELLE

No comments: